Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Watching the News this Morning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Watching the News this Morning

    I cant help to say this, but who really gives a **** about the **** royal prince and that chick getting married. Even though shes hot I still could give a rat's ass about this....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watching the News this Morning

    Not trying to stir anything up, but if you don't care, why even mention it on here?
    Not trying to bash you or anything. I've just always got a kick out of people who "don't care" about something, but they'll want to discuss it or tell someone they don't care..never understood that.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watching the News this Morning

    I think folks get into it not only because of the "celebrity" aspect (and we know there are plenty of folks who are celebrity gossip addicts - which I personally dont understand) but also because it's just a simple mindless news piece that has nothing to do with war doom or gloom.

    Also, it's a big deal with the bookies

    When I watch or read the news there's always stuff, some very significant in the world, some not, that I dont care about.
    The news isn't going to publish only the stuff that one person finds to be of interest.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watching the News this Morning

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_elp6n View Post
    The news isn't going to publish only the stuff that one person finds to be of interest.
    Right... that's what TMZ is for ;-)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watching the News this Morning

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Not trying to stir anything up, but if you don't care, why even mention it on here?
    Not trying to bash you or anything. I've just always got a kick out of people who "don't care" about something, but they'll want to discuss it or tell someone they don't care..never understood that.
    Touche brotha. It was just my rant of the day I guess haha....
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Watching the News this Morning

    I could care less about the about the prince. The news about the guy to drunk to know he was shooting his neighbor's house out in hurricane is far more interesting.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •